ABCHK Spam Filtering will block over 95% of spam mail.
Enable "Spam Detection" can STOP those ***SPAM*** email download by your pop3 email software (e.g. Ms outlook, Foxmail ...)
if Enable, ***SPAM*** email keep on WebMail Spam Folder and auto deleted after 7 days
if Disable, our spam system will added ***SPAM*** on email subject. Client can add a rule on Ms Outlook that filter those email.
How to enable/disable Spam mail detection ?
1) goto https://mailadmin.abchk.com (example : email@example.com)
2) User Account : peter
- - Domain Name : yourdomain.com
- - Password : *****
3) after login on bottom area & you can see a message call
- - "Spam Detection ? " (select enable or disable)
4) click Modify User button to update
5) done and exit
if Spam Enable, Spam mail will keep webmail Spam Folder for 7 days only , see below
(your outlook will not download Spam mail if spam enable)
if Spam Disable, ***SPAM*** wording will put into your email subject line , see below
Note : no 100% Guarantee Spam filtering, ~0.1% mail will identify mistake,
- - - - - if client found email identify mistake as Spam, pls forward the email souce code
- - - - - send to abchk support email address and we will try tunning our spam systems